Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shareholder Alert: Bernstein Liebhard LLP Announces Investigation Of Acquisition By Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
NEW YORK, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Bernstein Liebhard LLP is investigating whether the Board of Directors of Amylin Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("Amylin" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: AMLN) breached its fiduciary duty to its shareholders in agreeing to sell Amylin to Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY).
Under the terms of the agreement, Amylin shareholders will receive $31.00 in cash for each share they own. The investigation is focused on the potential unfairness of the price to Amylin shareholders and the process by which the Amylin Board of Directors considered and approved the transaction.
If you are interested in discussing your rights as an Amylin stockholder, with no obligation or cost to you, please contact
U. Seth Ottensoser at:
(877) 779-1414or Ottensoser@bernlieb.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV