This account is pending registration confirmation. Please click on the link within the confirmation email previously sent you to complete registration. Need a new registration confirmation email? Click here
TEL AVIV, Israel,
July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies (NASDAQ:RITT), today announced that its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on
Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at
10:00 a.m. (
Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street,
Tel Aviv, Israel.
The record date for the meeting is
July 4, 2012. The Company will send to its shareholders of record a proxy statement describing the various matters to be voted upon at the meeting, along with a proxy card enabling them to indicate their vote on each matter. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the annual general meeting is as follows:
1. To re-elect three (3) directors to the Board of Directors of the Company;
2. To re-elect Ms.
Galia Druker as an external director;
3. To approve the re-appointment of KPMG Somech Chaikin as the Company's independent auditors for the fiscal year ending
December 31, 2012; and to authorize our Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix the remuneration of KPMG Somech Chaikin in accordance with the volume and nature of their services;
4. To approve the Technology Purchase Agreement between the Company and Quartz Ltd., an Israeli company affiliated with the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company;
5. To consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended
December 31, 2011; and
6. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.