TEL AVIV, Israel, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
RiT Technologies (NASDAQ: RITT ), today announced that its 2012 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders will be held on Tuesday, July 24, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. ( Israel time), at the offices of the Company, 24 Raoul Wallenberg Street, Tel Aviv, Israel.
The record date for the meeting is July 4, 2012. The Company will send to its shareholders of record a proxy statement describing the various matters to be voted upon at the meeting, along with a proxy card enabling them to indicate their vote on each matter. The Company will also furnish the proxy statement to the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on Form 6-K.
The agenda of the annual general meeting is as follows:1. To re-elect three (3) directors to the Board of Directors of the Company; 2. To re-elect Ms. Galia Druker as an external director; 3. To approve the re-appointment of KPMG Somech Chaikin as the Company's independent auditors for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012; and to authorize our Board of Directors to delegate to the Audit Committee the authority to fix the remuneration of KPMG Somech Chaikin in accordance with the volume and nature of their services; 4. To approve the Technology Purchase Agreement between the Company and Quartz Ltd., an Israeli company affiliated with the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Company; 5. To consider the audited consolidated financial statements of the Company for the year ended December 31, 2011; and 6. To transact such other business as may properly come before the Meeting or any adjournment thereof.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV