Cold-EEZE Cold Remedies should be taken at the onset of symptoms and should also be taken whenever you have a cold or cold symptoms. For more information, visit http://www.coldeeze.com.
About ProPhase Labs
ProPhase Labs is a diversified natural health medical science company. It is a leading marketer and manufacturer of the Cold-EEZE® family of lozenges clinically proven to significantly reduce the severity and duration of the common cold. Cold-EEZE customers include leading national retailers, chain food, drug and mass merchandise stores, wholesalers and distributors, as well as independent pharmacies.
ProPhase Labs has several wholly owned subsidiaries including a manufacturing unit, which consists of an FDA registered facility to manufacture Cold-EEZE Lozenges and fulfill other contract manufacturing opportunities. ProPhase also owns 50% of Phusion Laboratories LLC ("Phusion"). Phusion licenses a revolutionary proprietary technology that has the potential to improve the delivery and/or efficacy of many active ingredients or compounds. Phusion will formulate and test products to exploit market opportunities within ProPhase's robust OTC distribution channels. For more information visit us at www.ProPhaseLabs.com.SOURCE ProPhase Labs, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV