The ACE Group announced today that it has made a series of enhancements to ACE WorldviewSM – its award-winning, Web-based information platform that enables risk managers and their brokers to monitor and manage their multinational insurance programs. Developed in response to feedback from clients and brokers, Worldview now includes captive premium payment tracking for both locally and centrally invoiced multinational insurance programs.
The new captive premium enhancements to Worldview include:
- Premium tracking, which allows users to follow the collection of premium payments across ACE’s global network;
- Reinsurance summary, which tracks the status of reinsurance payments to the captive and reinsurance panel; and
- Customized Premium Tracking Reports to meet clients’ specific requirements.
“We are driven to respond to the needs of our clients and brokers in the multinational insurance market, and captive premium payment tracking represents the third round of investment in the ACE Worldview tool, to be followed by many more,” said Tim Benson, Senior Vice President, ACE Multinational Client Group.
- Local operations in more than 50 countries and partnerships in over 120 additional countries;
- Broad product array and underwriting appetite, with more than 200 insurance products and a wide range of customized solutions;
- Sophisticated local claims management and risk consulting and engineering services;
- Local and global legal and regulatory expertise; and
- A network of global client executives and network managers in key locations around the world who coordinate all of ACE’s global resources on behalf of multinational clients.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV