SL Green Realty Corp. (NYSE: SLG) announced today that it will release earnings for the second quarter 2012 on Wednesday, July 25, 2012 after market close.
The Company's executive management team, led by Marc Holliday, Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call and audio web cast on Thursday, July 26, 2012 at 2:00 pm ET to discuss the financial results.
The Supplemental Package will be available prior to the quarterly conference call on the Company's web site, www.slgreen.com, under “Financial Reports” in the Investors section.
The live conference will be webcast in listen-only mode on the Company's web site under “Event Calendar & Webcasts” in the Investors section and on Thomson's StreetEvents Network. The conference may also be accessed by dialing 800.291.5365 Domestic or 617.614.3922 International, using pass-code “SL Green.”A replay of the call will be available through August 2, 2012 by dialing 888.286.8010 Domestic or 617.801.6888 International, using pass-code 26568216. About SL Green: SL Green Realty Corp., New York City's largest office landlord, is the only fully integrated real estate investment trust, or REIT, that is focused primarily on acquiring, managing and maximizing value of Manhattan commercial properties. As of March 31, 2012, SL Green owned interests in 70 Manhattan properties totaling more than 39.0 million square feet. This included ownership interests in 27.3 million square feet of commercial properties and debt and preferred equity investments secured by 11.7 million square feet of properties. In addition to its Manhattan investments, SL Green holds ownership interests in 32 suburban assets totaling 6.9 million square feet in Brooklyn, Queens, Long Island, Westchester County, Connecticut and New Jersey, along with four development properties in the suburbs encompassing approximately 0.5 million square feet.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV