Mr. Rollins joins Cubist from Sunovion Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a subsidiary of Dainippon Sumitomo Pharmaceuticals Inc., where he has been SVP of Program Management and R&D Planning since 2009. He spent 15 years at Sepracor Inc. most notably serving as Vice President of Development Operations from 2001-2005 and Senior Vice President of Product Development from 2005-2009. Prior to Sepracor, he held numerous senior research and project positions at Merck Research Laboratories. As SVP of Program and Portfolio Management at Cubist, Mr. Rollins will be responsible for maximizing the value of Cubist products and product candidates on a global basis. He will report to Steven Gilman, Cubist’s Executive Vice President, Research & Development and Chief Scientific Officer.
Cubist Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the research, development, and commercialization of pharmaceutical products that address significant unmet medical needs in the acute care environment. Cubist is headquartered in Lexington, Mass. Additional information can be found at Cubist’s web site at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV