All statements in this release (and oral statements made regarding the subjects of this release), other than historical facts, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to: expectations related to the project, including the facilities’ capabilities and timing of start-up; and statements regarding Exterran’s other projects in the Marcellus and Utica plays. These statements are based upon current expectations and are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions, which are more fully described in Exterran's Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2011 and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. These risks, uncertainties and assumptions could cause actual results to differ materially from those described in the forward-looking statements. Exterran assumes no obligation and expressly disclaims any duty to update the information contained herein except as required by law.
Exterran Holdings, Inc. is a global market leader in full service natural gas compression and a premier provider of operations, maintenance, service and equipment for oil and gas production, processing and transportation applications. Exterran Holdings serves customers across the energy spectrum - from producers to transporters to processors to storage owners. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, Exterran has more than 10,000 employees and operates in approximately 30 countries.Exterran Partners, L.P. provides natural gas contract operations services to customers throughout the United States. Exterran Holdings, Inc. owns an equity interest in Exterran Partners, including all of the general partner interest. For more information, visit http://www.exterran.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV