W. R. Berkley Corporation (NYSE: WRB) today announced the appointment of Aaron M. Larson to the office of vice president. In this new corporate role, he will be responsible for predictive modeling, providing technical expertise and advice in designing and implementing predictive models to our operating units. The appointment is effective immediately.
Mr. Larson has over 15 years of modeling and research experience. He joined W. R. Berkley Corporation in 2006 as vice president– product management at its member company, Continental Western Group, LLC, based in Des Moines, IA. He earned a B.A. in mathematics from Augustana College in Rock Island, IL and is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries.
Founded in 1967, W. R. Berkley Corporation is an insurance holding company that is among the largest commercial lines writers in the United States and operates in five segments of the property casualty insurance business: specialty insurance, regional property casualty insurance, alternative markets, reinsurance and international.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV