- Immediately accretive to distributable cash flow;
- Proved reserves of approximately 420 Bcfe (58% proved developed and 82% natural gas);
- Reserve to production ratio of approximately 15 years;
- Current net production of approximately 76 MMcfe/d (91% natural gas) from 833 gross wells (134 producing wells to be operated by Vanguard in the Woodford Shale);
- Approximately 66,000 net acres in the Woodford Shale play and 5,300 net acres in the Fayetteville Shale play;
- Approximately 180 proved drilling locations with an average 22.5% working interest that are expected to generate superior returns even in a low gas price environment. We have also identified an additional 1,100 future proved drilling locations on acreage that is held by production that can be developed should natural gas prices return to the $4-$5 range; and
- Existing natural gas hedge book valued at approximately $100 million which we intend to restructure to cover 100% of expected proved production for the next five years at prices significantly higher than current market.
Vanguard Natural Resources Announce Closing Of Natural Gas And Liquids Properties In The Arkoma Basin
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.