Best Mobile/Online Trading Platform
LONDON, July 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --
Capital Spreads, one of the UK's leading financial spread betting and CFD providers, had its exemplary service recognised at the 2012 Money AM awards by winning two prestigious accolades. Best Mobile Trading Platform and Best Online Trading Platform were awarded to Capital Spreads as voted for by traders and investors who use many different providers for their spread betting and CFD needs. These recognitions are testament to the hard work and considerable investment that has been put into both the mobile and trading platform over the past year and show that Capital Spreads is one step ahead of the competition.
With technology being a crucial part of online trading it's important to remain cutting edge and deliver what clients want and need in order for them to trade via popular devices such as smart phones and tablets. Capital Spreads's advanced mobile technology means that clients are able to access the financial markets via several different devices as reliably as they would using the robust browser based online trading platform. To have both the mobile applications and trading platform recognised in this way shows how Capital Spreads is going from strength to strength and delivering what clients want.
At Capital Spreads we pride ourselves on offering great value for money and providing an unrivalled customer service to our clients. With a Capital Spreads account you can trade many financial markets such as UK, European and US as well as other global equities, FX, indices, commodities and bonds. With typical spreads significantly tighter than those offered by most of our competitors we offer a better value service to our customer base. For example we quote just a 1 point spread on the UK 100 index and EUR/USD exchange rate.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV