3. 2012 Toyota Sienna
Assembled: Princeton, Ind.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 80%
What happened to the all-American family minivan during the SUV-happy '90s and 2000s? It got a big hug from Japanese automakers. Sure, Chrysler still makes its Town and Country and Dodge Caravan models -- in Canada. The Toyota Sienna (TM) and the competing Honda Odyssey are made right here in the U.S. and give families the room they need with the V6 power they want when a road trip reaches more than one "Are we there yet?" per mile. Both are up to task, but the Honda loses on the cards, with only 70% of its parts coming from the U.S.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV