7. 2012 Lincoln Navigator
Assembled: Louisville, Ky.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 80%
The Navigator patently refuses to apologize for being a gas-slurping behemoth of an SUV. It still comes with only a 5.4-liter, V8 engine and gets a paltry 16 miles per gallon in combined city and highway mileage. Its three rows of seating, power liftgate, power running boards, heated and cooled front seats, dual-headrest DVD system and THX-certified 5.1 Surround Sound audio are all awesomely 2000s features, but that 103 cubic feet of cargo capacity is getting pretty small compared with more updated, fuel-efficient competition. It's just one of the reasons Ford's (F) Navigator sales have nosedived from a high of nearly 44,000 in 1998 to just 8,000 last year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV