8. 2012 Chrysler 200 Convertible
Assembled: Sterling Heights, MI
Percentage Made In U.S.: 79%
After the Sebring was tagged as a poor-man's drop top and ridiculed by NBC's
The Office as middle-manager Michael Scott's convertible of choice, that name had to go. The 200 not only brought back a semblance of respect to the affordable convertible, but jump-started sales for the foundering line. The 87,000 sold last year were not only a vast improvement over the 38,000 Sebrings sold in 2010, but the most the Sebring/200 line had sold since 2007.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts