2. 2012 Chevrolet Express/GMC Savana
Assembled: Wentzville, Mo.
Percentage Made In U.S.: 82%
The minivan is nice and all, but your eight-kid family or 14-member Little League team still can't wedge into one. That's where these shuttle-bus-sized vehicles come in. Usually a working van for contractors or emergency responders, the Express and Sierra are also popular enough as people movers to soak up nearly 45% of America's full-sized van market. That's still behind Ford's E-Series, but GM has a stronger claim to the
Made in the U.S.A. Label.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts