LAS VEGAS, July 1, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc. (OTCQB: EWRL) today announced that it sought an expedited approval from FINRA of its previously announced stock dividend. Each shareholder of record at the close of business on June 29, 2012 will receive one additional share for every outstanding share held on the record date.
Shares will be distributed by the Company's transfer agent as soon as approval is received from FINRA. The Company has requested an expedited process.
Shares will be issued "in like kind" meaning if a shareholder owns free trading stock, they will receive free trading shares as a result of the stock dividend. If shareholders own restricted common stock, they will receive restricted common stock as a result of the stock dividend.
About Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc.Green Energy Renewable Solutions is a developer and operator of municipal solid waste and construction and demolition waste processing and recycling facilities. The Company operates with long-term supply agreements to process waste materials into valuable recyclables and reduce waste volume going into landfills by up to 85%. Green Energy Renewable Solutions has developed a strategic plan to create sustainable renewable energy with waste-to-energy power plants and the production of waste derived fuels. This press release may include forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. These statements are based on the Company's current expectations as to future events. However, the forward-looking events and circumstances discussed in this press release might not occur, and actual results could differ materially from those anticipated or implied in the forward-looking statements. Website: www.greenenergyrenewablesolutions.com SOURCE Green Energy Renewable Solutions, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV