The event’s sponsors include Wells Fargo, Incredible India, the American University of Antigua, Applecore Hotels, The Trehan Foundation, Zee TV, The Pierre, United Airlines, State Farm, Amrita Singh among others.
About India Abroad
India Abroad is the oldest and most widely circulated weekly newspaper serving the Indian Diaspora, published from New York, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles and Toronto. It is owned by Indian Internet leader Rediff.com
The awardees at a glance:
- India Abroad Person of the Year 2011: Preet Bharara
- India Abroad Award for Lifetime Achievement 2011: Anita Desai
- India Abroad Publisher’s Special Awards for Excellence 2011: Neera Tanden
- India Abroad Award for Lifetime Service to the Community 2011: Dr Thomas Abraham
- India Abroad Face of the Future 2011: Dr Shwetak N Patel
- India Abroad Friend of India Award 2011: Professors Lloyd I Rudolph and Susanne H Rudolph
- India Abroad Special Award for Achievement 2011: Major Kamaljeet Singh Kalsi, Captain Pratima Dharm and Sukanya Roy
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV