Rosen Law Firm Announces Filing Of Securities Class Action Against Lone Pine Resources, Inc. – LPR
The Rosen Law Firm, P.A. announces a class action has been filed against Lone Pine Resources, Inc. (NASDAQ: LPR) alleging that Lone Pine made false statements of material facts in its prospectus issued in connection with the Company’s May 26, 2011 initial public offering. Namely, that Lone Pine failed to disclose in its IPO documents that the Company was facing significantly increased costs and disruption in production volumes attributed to a major oil sales pipeline rupture in late April 2011 and a large forest fire in the same area in Mid-May. When the market learned of this adverse information, the price of Lone Pine dropped damaging investors.
To join the Lone Pine class action, visit the firm’s website at http://rosenlegal.com, or call Phillip Kim, Esq., toll-free, at 866-767-3653; you may also email email@example.com for information on the class action.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY CHOOSE TO DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT AND REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER.
If you purchased Lone Pine stock after May 26, 2011 you may join the class action to recover your investment losses. To join the class action, please visit the website at http://rosenlegal.com. You may also contact Phillip Kim, Esq. or Jonathan Horne, Esq. of The Rosen Law Firm toll free at 866-767-3653 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.The Rosen Law Firm represents investors throughout the globe, concentrating its practice in securities class actions and shareholder derivative litigation. Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV