Nike Inc. (NKE): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Loser
Nike (NKE) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 2.6%. By the end of trading, Nike fell $9.11 (-9.4%) to $87.78 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 21.5 million shares of Nike exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $85.10-$90.50 after having opened the day at $87.84 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.89. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Fuwei Films Company (FFHL), down 13.8%, Frederick's of Hollywood Group (FOH), down 6.9%, United-Guardian (UG), down 5.6%, and Superior Uniform Group (SGC), down 4.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Nike Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV