Johnson Controls (JCI) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 3.1%. By the end of trading, Johnson Controls rose $1.02 (3.8%) to $27.71 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.5 million shares of Johnson Controls exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $27.06-$27.75 after having opened the day at $27.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $26.69. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Enova Systems (ENA), up 20.2%, Navistar International (NAV), up 11%, Wabco Holdings Incorporated (WBC), up 8.8%, and Arctic Cat (ACAT), up 8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Johnson Controls Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about JCI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV