PC Mall Announces Management Changes
PC Mall, Inc. (NASDAQ: MALL) today announced management changes made by its Board of Directors in connection with its Annual Meeting of Stockholders and Directors held on June 25, 2012. Kristin Rogers, who was previously Executive Vice President of Sales and Marketing, will now serve as Executive Vice President of Marketing. Joseph Hayek, who had previously served as Executive Vice President of Corporate Development, will now serve as President of PC Mall’s Sarcom subsidiary, leading PC Mall’s MME segment. PC Mall’s MME segment, which provides IT solutions to mid market and enterprise clients, had sales in 2011 of $532 million, including approximately $100 million in services sales. Also of significance, Simon Abuyounes was designated by PC Mall’s Board of Directors as an executive officer of the Company under Section 16 of the Securities and Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, serving in the position of President of the company’s AF Services subsidiary.
Commenting on the changes, Frank Khulusi, PC Mall’s Chairman, President and CEO, said, “We are pleased to make these management changes, which will allow for a flatter management structure and will help us drive our business forward in the second half of 2012 and beyond. Allowing Kris Rogers to focus all of her efforts on marketing will be an advantage for us as we continue to build on the momentum she has helped us build in that group.” Commenting specifically on Mr. Hayek's appointment as President of Sarcom, Khulusi continued, "Joe is uniquely positioned to serve as the leader of our Sarcom business. His work over the past four years growing and unifying our services businesses, coupled with his ability to think and act strategically, will serve him and us well in his new role. We look forward to continued success and growth in our Sarcom business and in our business overall."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV