UPS Freight, the nation’s fourth largest less-than-truckload (LTL) carrier, today announced a general rate increase averaging 5.9 percent covering non-contractual shipments in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
The rate adjustment takes effect on July 16, 2012, and applies to minimum charge, LTL rates and accessorial charges. Customers will be able to view and download the new rates at www.ltl.upsfreight.com.
UPS Freight’s portfolio of services includes UPS WorldShip ® and Quantum View ® Manage technology, allowing both small package and LTL freight customers the capability to create bills of lading, schedule freight pickups, receive rate quotes and easily track shipments.
UPS Freight (NYSE:UPS) is one of the largest LTL carriers in the United States and a leading truckload (TL) service provider. Operating nearly 200 service centers, UPS Freight offers a full range of regional and long-haul capabilities and an on-time delivery guarantee for all LTL shipments, serving customers throughout North America, Puerto Rico, Guam and the U.S. Virgin Island. For more information, visit upsfreight.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV