C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc. (“C.H. Robinson”) (NASDAQ: CHRW) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss second quarter 2012 results on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (4:00 p.m. Central Time). The results will be released via press release on Tuesday, July 24, 2012, at approximately 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.
Hosting the conference call will be John P. Wiehoff, chairman and chief executive officer of C.H. Robinson, and Chad M. Lindbloom, chief financial officer of C.H. Robinson.
Presentation slides and a simultaneous audio webcast of the conference call may be accessed through the Investor Relations link on C.H. Robinson’s Web site at www.chrobinson.com.
The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network.To participate in the conference call by telephone, please call ten minutes early by dialing (800)762-8779. Callers should reference the conference ID, which is 4548964. The call will be limited to 60 minutes, including questions and answers. An audio replay will be available through the Investor Relations link on the company’s Web site at www.chrobinson.com. An audio replay will also be available by telephone until 12:59 a.m. Eastern Time on July 27 by calling (800) 406-7325 and dialing the passcode 4548964#. About C.H. Robinson Worldwide Founded in 1905, C.H. Robinson Worldwide, Inc., is one of the world’s largest providers of transportation and logistics solutions, serving over 37,000 customers through a network of over 230 offices in North America, Europe, Asia, South America, and Australia. For more information about our company, visit our Web site at www.chrobinson.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV