TransDigm Group Reaches New 52-Week High (TDG)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- TransDigm Group (NYSE:TDG) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $132.96, above its previous 52-week high of $132.69 with 349,550 shares traded as of 1:10 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 522,500 shares over the past 30 days. TransDigm Group has a market cap of $6.54 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector and aerospace/defense industry. Shares are up 33.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. TransDigm Group Incorporated designs, produces, and supplies engineered aircraft components for use on commercial and military aircraft principally in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.8, above the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio of 25.7 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV