Another stock that's setting up to trigger a near-term breakout is Sodastream International (SODA), which, along with its subsidiaries, is engaged in developing, manufacturing and marketing home beverage carbonation systems and related products. This stock is off to a decent start in 2012, with shares up over 20%.
If you look at the chart for Sodastream International, you'll notice that this stock has been uptrending strong since early June, with shares soaring from a low of $29.44 to today's high of $41 a share. During that uptrend, shares of Sodastream International have been making mostly higher lows and higher highs, which is bullish technical price action. That move has also pushed SODA back above both its 50-day and 200-day moving averages, which is bullish. Now shares of SODA are quickly moving within range of triggering a major breakout trade.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV