Calif.-based ServiceNow, a leading provider of cloud-based services that automate enterprise IT operations, visited the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) to celebrate the company’s initial public offering. ServiceNow began trading today on the NYSE under the ticker symbol “NOW”. Knight Capital Americas, LP is the designated market maker (DMM) for the company’s stock.
Frank Slootman, ServiceNow Chief Executive Officer, and Fred Luddy, Chief Product Officer, joined by members of the company’s management team, rang today’s NYSE Opening Bell.
ServiceNow (NYSE: NOW)
ServiceNow is a leading provider of cloud-based services that automate enterprise IT operations. We focus on transforming enterprise IT by automating and standardizing business processes and consolidating IT across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy our service to create a single system of record for enterprise IT, lower operational costs and enhance efficiency. Additionally, our customers use our extensible platform to build custom applications for automating activities unique to their business requirements. For more information visit http://www.servicenow.com.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50328078&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV