Hershey Stock Hits New 52-Week High (HSY)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Hershey Company (NYSE:HSY) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $71.06, above its previous 52-week high of $71 with 489,340 shares traded as of 11:10 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 1.4 million shares over the past 30 days. Hershey has a market cap of $11.31 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and food & beverage industry. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. The Hershey Company, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing various chocolate and confectionery products, pantry items, and gum and mint refreshment products worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.8, equal to the average food & beverage industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV