ConocoPhillips (NYSE: COP) will release its second-quarter earnings on Wednesday, July 25 at 8:00 a.m. Eastern time. In addition, a conference call webcast with members of company management will be held at 11 a.m. Eastern time that day.
To access the webcast, go to ConocoPhillips’ Investor Relations site,
and click on the "Register for Webcast" link. You should begin this
procedure at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the webcast. For
those who miss the live webcast, the event will be archived and
available for replay later that day. The presentation will also be
available on the Investor Relations site.
--- # # # ---
Headquartered in Houston, Texas, ConocoPhillips has operations in 29 countries and more than 16,000 employees as of May 1, 2012. Production averaged 1.62 million BOE per day in 2011 and proved reserves were 8.4 billion BOE as of Dec. 31, 2011. For more information, go to www.conocophillips.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV