NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Toronto-Dominion Bank (NYSE:TD) is Monday, July 2, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 70 cents per share. At a price of $78.39 as of 10 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 3.6%. The average volume for Toronto-Dominion has been 648,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Toronto-Dominion has a market cap of $70.2 billion and is part of the financial sector and banking industry. Shares are up 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Thursday. The Toronto-Dominion Bank, together with its subsidiaries, provides financial and banking services in North America and internationally. The company's Canadian Personal and Commercial Banking segment offers various financial products and services to personal and small business customers. The company has a P/E ratio of 11.6, below the average banking industry P/E ratio of 11.8 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about TD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV