CHICAGO, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (NYSE: BEE), today announced the payment of previously declared 14 quarters of preferred dividends to shareholders of record as of June 15, 2012, equating to $7.4375 per share of Series A Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ( $0.53125 per share per quarter), $7.21882 per share of Series B Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ( $0.51563 per share per quarter), and $7.21882 per share of Series C Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Stock ( $0.51563 per share per quarter). Payment of the dividends had been contingent upon the Company's ability to meet, on the June 29, 2012 payment date, the requirements of the Maryland General Corporation Law ("Maryland Dividend Requirement") with respect to the payment of the dividends. The Company satisfied the Maryland Dividend Requirement as of June 29, 2012.
IRS Form 8937 has been posted to the Company's web site in the Investor Relations section describing the impact the dividend has on a shareholder's tax basis in its shares.
About the Company
Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a real estate investment trust (REIT) which owns and provides value-enhancing asset management of high-end hotels and resorts in
the United States,
Europe. The company currently has ownership interests in 17 properties with an aggregate of 7,762 rooms. For a list of current properties and for further information, please visit the company's website at
SOURCE Strategic Hotels & Resorts, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV