ORLANDO, Fla., June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Parkway Properties, Inc. (NYSE: PKY) announced today that it will release 2012 second quarter earnings on Monday, August 6, 2012 after the market close, and will hold its second quarter conference call on Tuesday, August 7, 2012, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time. The Company's earnings release and supplemental information package will be posted to the Company's website prior to the conference call.
To participate in Parkway's second quarter earnings conference call, please dial 877-407-3982, or 1-201-493-6780 for international participants, at least five minutes prior to the scheduled start time. A live audio webcast will also be available on the "Corporate" section of the Company's website ( www.pky.com). A taped replay of the call can be accessed 24 hours a day through August, 14, 2012, by dialing 877-870-5176, or 1-858-384-5176 for international callers, and using the passcode 396769. An audio replay will also be archived and indexed on the "Corporate" section of the Company's website.
About Parkway PropertiesParkway Properties, Inc., a member of the S&P Small Cap 600 Index, is a self-administered real estate investment trust specializing in the ownership of quality office properties in higher growth submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States. Parkway owns or has an interest in 42 office properties located in 10 states with an aggregate of approximately 10.7 million square feet of leasable space at June 6, 2012. Fee-based real estate services are offered through wholly-owned subsidiaries of the Company, which in total manage and/or lease approximately 12.2 million square feet for third-party owners at June 6, 2012. Parkway Properties, Inc.'s press releases and additional information about the Company are available on the Company's website at www.pky.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV