- ARC to acquire AFT, including its assets and operations in Hungary, for $43 million, approximately 1.0x Book Value, in a mix of cash and a convertible promissory note.
- ARC to issue 7,857,898 shares valued at $4.00 per share, a 39% premium to ARC's closing price as of June 28, 2012, to acquire QMT in a non-cash transaction.
- Transaction values equity of QMT at $31.4 million, a significant discount to the low end of a range determined by an independent valuation and advisory services provider.
- Estimated annual Net Revenues: $66 million.
- Historical EBITDA margins at QMT have been approximately 15-19%, which ARC would expect to achieve or improve on company-wide over time, upon integration and growth of its business.
ARC Wireless Solutions’ Previously Announced Acquisition Of Advanced Forming Technology And Quadrant Metals Technologies Scheduled To Close In Third Quarter
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.