HOUSTON, June 29, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Westlake Chemical Corporation (NYSE: WLK) announced today that it has voluntarily called for redemption all of its outstanding 6-5/8% Senior Notes due 2016 in the aggregate principal amount of $250,000,000. The redemption date is July 29, 2012. The redemption premium is approximately 2.2% of the principal amount, plus accrued and unpaid interest on the Notes to the redemption date. Westlake plans to use cash on hand to fund the redemption.
The statements in this release relating to matters that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially.
Westlake Chemical Corporation (WLK)
Westlake Chemical Corporation is an international manufacturer and supplier of petrochemicals, polymers and building products with headquarters in Houston, Texas. The company's range of products includes: ethylene, polyethylene, styrene, propylene, caustic, VCM, PVC resin and PVC building products including pipe, windows and fence. For more information visit the company's website at http://www.westlake.com.SOURCE Westlake Chemical Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV