Impax Laboratories, Inc. (NASDAQ: IPXL) (the “Company”) today announced that Arthur A. Koch, the Company’s Executive Vice President, Finance, and Chief Financial Officer, has informed the Company of his decision to resign from his position with the Company to pursue other opportunities. Mr. Koch will assist the Company to help ensure a smooth transition.
The Company also announced that Bryan M. Reasons, who currently serves as Vice President, Finance, has been appointed as Acting Chief Financial Officer and that the Company will initiate a search for a permanent successor.
“During the past seven years that Arthur Koch has been with us, the Company has grown tremendously, and I deeply appreciate his service to the Company,” said Larry Hsu, president and CEO of Impax Laboratories. “Bryan Reasons is an able and experienced financial executive who will be the interim CFO reporting to me as we conduct an external search for a permanent CFO.”
About Impax Laboratories, Inc.Impax Laboratories, Inc. is a technology based specialty pharmaceutical company applying its formulation expertise and drug delivery technology to the development of controlled-release and specialty generics in addition to the development of branded products. Impax markets its generic products through its Global Pharmaceuticals division and markets its branded products through the Impax Pharmaceuticals division. Additionally, where strategically appropriate, Impax has developed marketing partnerships to fully leverage its technology platform. Impax Laboratories is headquartered in Hayward, California, and has a full range of capabilities in its Hayward, Philadelphia and Taiwan facilities. For more information, please visit the Company's Web site at: www.impaxlabs.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV