Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS), will release its financial results for the second quarter of 2012 on Thursday, July 26, 2012, during pre-market hours. Following the announcement Sequans’ management will host a conference call at 8:00 a.m. EDT.
|Conference Call Details|
|Date:||July 26, 2012|
|Time:||8:00 a.m. EDT / 14:00 CEST|
|Dial in:||U.S. toll free: 800-230-1074 / International: +1 612-234-9960|
A live and archived webcast of the call will be available from the Investors section of the Sequans website at www.sequans.com/investors/webcasts-and-presentations. A replay of the conference call will be available until August 26, 2012, by dialing toll free 800-475-6701 in the U.S., or +1 320-365-3844 from outside the U.S., using the following access code: 252559.
About Sequans Communications
Sequans Communications S.A. (NYSE: SQNS) is a 4G chipmaker, supplying
LTE and WiMAX chips to original equipment manufacturers and original
design manufacturers worldwide. Founded in 2003 to address the WiMAX
market, the company expanded in early 2009 to address the LTE market.
Today, Sequans’ technology is operating in WiMAX and LTE networks around
the world. Sequans is based in Paris, France with additional offices in
United States, United Kingdom, Israel, Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan,
South Korea, and China.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV