- Consolidated net sales, inclusive of Finish Line and The Running Company, increased 6.5% to $319.0 million.
- Finish Line comparable store sales increased 8.0% on top of a 6.5% increase for the same period a year ago.
- Digital sales, which are included in the comparable store sales results, were up 28.1%.
- Earnings per diluted share were $0.24.
Finish Line Reports First Quarter Fiscal Year 2013 Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.