About Holly Energy Partners, L.P.:
Holly Energy, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, provides petroleum product and crude oil transportation, tankage and terminal services to the petroleum industry, including HollyFrontier, a subsidiary of which currently owns a 42% interest (which includes a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. If the transaction described in this release closes as anticipated, subsidiaries of HollyFrontier Corporation will own a 44% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. Holly Energy owns and operates petroleum product and crude pipelines, tankage, terminals and loading facilities located in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Washington, Idaho, Utah, Kansas and Wyoming. In addition, Holly Energy owns a 25% interest in SLC Pipeline LLC, a transporter of crude oil in the Salt Lake City area.
Information about Holly Energy Partners L.P. may be found on its website at http://www.hollyenergy.com.
About HollyFrontier CorporationHollyFrontier Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is an independent petroleum refiner and marketer that produces high value light products such as gasoline, diesel fuel, jet fuel and other specialty products. HollyFrontier Corporation operates through its subsidiaries a 135,000 barrels per stream day ("bpsd") refinery located in El Dorado, Kansas, a 125,000 bpsd refinery in Tulsa, Oklahoma, a 100,000 bpsd refinery located in Artesia, New Mexico, a 52,000 bpsd refinery located in Cheyenne, Wyoming and a 31,000 bpsd refinery in Woods Cross, Utah. HollyFrontier markets its refined products principally in the Southwest U.S., the Rocky Mountains extending into the Pacific Northwest and in other neighboring Plains states. Subsidiaries of HollyFrontier also own a 42% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. If the transaction described in this release closes as anticipated, subsidiaries of HollyFrontier will own a 44% interest (including a 2% general partner interest) in Holly Energy. Information about HollyFrontier Corporation may be found on its website at http://www.hollyfrontier.com. The following is a "safe harbor" statement under the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995: References in this statement to "we" or "our" refer collectively to HollyFrontier and Holly Energy. The statements in this press release relating to matters that are not historical facts are "forward-looking statements" within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward looking statements use words such as "anticipate," "project," "expect," "plan," "goal," "forecast," "will," "intend," "could," "believe," "may," and similar expressions and statements regarding our plans and objectives for future operations. These statements are based on our beliefs and assumptions and those of Holly Energy's general partner using currently available information and expectations as of the date hereof, are not guarantees of future performance and involve certain risks and uncertainties. Although we and Holly Energy's general partner believe that such expectations reflected in such forward-looking statements are reasonable, neither we nor Holly Energy's general partner can give assurance that our expectations will prove to be correct. Such statements are subject to a variety of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. If one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or if underlying assumptions prove incorrect, our actual results may vary materially from those anticipated, estimated, projected or expected. Certain factors could cause actual results to differ materially from results anticipated in the forward-looking statements. These factors include, but are not limited to:
- the possibility that the proposed transaction is delayed or does not close, including due to HollyFrontier and Holly Energy failing to reach agreement on definitive terms, the inability of HollyFrontier and Holly Energy to obtain all approvals necessary or the failure of other closing conditions;
- risks and uncertainties with respect to the actual quantities of petroleum products and crude oil shipped on Holly Energy's pipelines and/or terminalled in Holly Energy's terminals;
- the economic viability of HollyFrontier, Alon USA, Inc. and Holly Energy's other customers;
- the demand for refined petroleum products in markets HollyFrontier and Holly Energy serve; and
- other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in HollyFrontier's and Holly Energy's Securities and Exchange Commission filings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV