Secondly, marketing is really emerging as a larger and larger influence in corporate budgets, and CMOs are making more important technology decisions. I believe this is because companies are looking to marketing to figure out how to expand, how to engage and how to monetize the social network that is inherent in every company. And this involves more than just setting up a Facebook page. If a company really wants to see the exponential value of its social network, it needs the platform, the application and the tools that enable it to understand and exploit all the information flows, that is the big data that makes up that social network. This plays right into TIBCO's strengths.
And finally, the demand for our event-driven infrastructure applications has never been greater. While the 20th century players are tied to the database and most of the smaller players are one-product companies focused only on one segment, TIBCO offers a powerful, integrated assembly of pearls, everything needed for delivering event-driven application and the two-second advantage.
Consider just one of those pearls: TIBCO Loyalty Lab, our cloud-based loyalty platform. Today, Loyalty Lab has 260 million loyalty members under management. This is up 120% in the past 12 months and up 40 million in Q2 alone. In the past year, we added 8 different retail categories, including sports retail, beauty, hardware, pet supplies, travel, restaurant retail, and this quarter, kiosks and coffee. Now by adding other pearls such as Spotfire, BusinessEvents and master data management to TIBCO Loyalty Lab, we're working to deliver next-generation real-time intelligence platforms for some of the fastest-growing retailers in the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV