Vanguard Natural Resources, LLC today announced that on June 21, 2012 President and Chief Executive Officer, Scott W. Smith, received the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year ® 2012 Award in the Exploration and Production category in the Gulf Coast Area. The award recognizes outstanding entrepreneurs who demonstrate excellence and extraordinary success in such areas as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. Scott was selected by an independent panel of judges, and the award was presented at a special gala on June 21 st at the Houston Hilton America’s Hotel.
Scott W. Smith commented, "It’s an honor to be chosen for this award and I want to say a special thanks to the Ernst &Young team and the judges for all the hard work that went in to making this such a special event. Much of the credit for this award goes to our dedicated group of employees in the office and in the field whose efforts have helped us to record an enviable growth record in production and distributions since we went public in 2007."
As a Gulf Coast Area award winner, Scott is now eligible for consideration for the National Entrepreneur Of The Year 2012 Award. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the National Entrepreneur Of The Year Overall Award winner, will be announced at the annual awards gala in Palm Springs, California, on November 17, 2012. The awards are the culminating event of the Ernst & Young Strategic Growth Forum ®, the nation’s most prestigious gathering of high-growth, market-leading companies.
SponsorsFounded and produced by Ernst & Young LLP, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the United States by SAP America and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV