Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
Cramer said Wall Street money managers are known for making big bets on macro economy -- but four times a year, we call them earnings season, and those lofty bets come crashing back to reality. Fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a bumpy ride.Cramer said the financials are still showing the bad and the ugly of the markets and will likely continue to do so until the housing market fully recovers. "Get ready for severe disappoints" in technology stocks, said Cramer, as even the mighty Apple (AAPL), a stock he owns for his charitable trust,
Looking at CelgeneA broken stock, or a broken company? Choosing correctly between those two options can make investors a lot of money, Cramer told viewers, as he looked into the case of Celgene (CELG), the biotech that surprised Wall Street last week when it pulled its European application for Revlimid, it's blockbuster drug. Cramer said shares of Celgene have fallen 11% since that news as no fewer than 19 analysts revised estimates downward for the company. He said that Celgene's credibility has been crushed, along with its stock price. But is the company now a buy?
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV