UDR, Inc. (the "Company") (NYSE: UDR), a leading multifamily real estate investment trust, today announced that it has completed the previously announced disposition of 15 unencumbered communities comprising 4,931 homes located in Phoenix, AZ; Jacksonville, FL; Dallas, TX and Richmond, VA for $477 million in gross proceeds. The Company exited the Phoenix, AZ and Jacksonville, FL markets with the completion of the sales.
About UDR, Inc.
UDR, Inc. (NYSE:
UDR), an S&P 400 company, is a leading multifamily real estate investment trust with a demonstrated performance history of delivering superior and dependable returns by successfully managing, buying, selling, developing and redeveloping attractive real estate properties in targeted U.S. markets. As of March 31, 2012, UDR owned or had an ownership position in 60,211 apartment homes including 2,972 homes under development. For over 39 years, UDR has delivered long-term value to shareholders, the best standard of service to residents, and the highest quality experience for associates. Additional information can be found on the Company's website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV