Suncor Energy Inc (SU): Today's Featured Energy Loser
Suncor Energy (SU) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Suncor Energy fell 17 cents (-0.6%) to $27.36 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of Suncor Energy exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.77-$27.40 after having opened the day at $27.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.53. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: Andatee China Marine Fuel Services Corporat (AMCF), down 22.4%, Ivanhoe Energy (IVAN), down 11.8%, Geokinetics (GOK), down 10%, and Halcon Resources (HK), down 8.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Suncor Energy Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV