ConAgra Foods (CAG) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, ConAgra Foods rose 22 cents (0.9%) to $25.53 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.6 million shares of ConAgra Foods exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $25.18-$25.53 after having opened the day at $25.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.31. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Enova Systems (ENA), up 87.5%, China Shengda Packaging Group (CPGI), up 15.7%, Mattress Firm (MFRM), up 7.3%, and Herman Miller (MLHR), up 6.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ConAgra Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CAG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV