Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) announces today that it has declared a quarterly distribution for the second quarter 2012 of $0.40 per common unit. The distribution is payable Tuesday, August 14, 2012 to holders of record as of Thursday, July 12, 2012.
Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. (NYSE: ARP) is an exploration & production master limited partnership which owns an interest in over 8,600 producing natural gas and oil wells, representing approximately 450 Bcfe of net proved reserves, primarily in Appalachia and the Barnett Shale in Texas. ARP is also the largest sponsor of natural gas and oil investment partnerships in the U.S. For more information, please visit our website at www.atlasresourcepartners.com, or contact Investor Relations at InvestorRelations@atlasenergy.com.
Atlas Energy, L.P. (NYSE: ATLS) is a master limited partnership which owns all of the general partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and approximately 64% of the limited partner interests in its upstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Resource Partners, L.P. Additionally, Atlas Energy owns and operates the general partner of its midstream oil & gas subsidiary, Atlas Pipeline Partners, L.P., through all of the general partner interest, all the incentive distribution rights and an approximate 11% limited partner interest. For more information, please visit our website at
www.atlasenergy.com, or contact Investor Relations at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV