DCT Industrial Trust ® (NYSE: DCT), a leading industrial real estate investment company, today announced that it will release financial results for the second quarter ending June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The Company will host a conference call to review its financial results and discuss recent business activity at 11 a.m. ET on Friday, August 3, 2012.
Interested parties may access the live conference call by dialing (877) 317-6789 or (412) 317-6789. Additionally, a webcast of the call can be accessed from the Company’s website at www.dctindustrial.com in the Investors section.
A replay of the call will be available through Friday, August 17, 2012 and can be accessed by dialing (877) 344-7529 or (412) 317-0088 and entering the passcode 10015818. A webcast replay will also be available until August 3, 2013. The webcast can be accessed in the Investors section of the DCT Industrial website: www.dctindustrial.com.
About DCT Industrial Trust Inc. ®DCT Industrial Trust Inc. is a leading industrial real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, leasing and management of bulk distribution and light industrial properties in high-volume distribution markets in the U.S. and Mexico. As of March 31, 2012, the Company owned interests in approximately 75.4 million square feet of properties leased to approximately 900 customers, including 17.2 million square feet operated on behalf of five institutional capital management partners. Additional information is available at www.dctindustrial.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV