Tutor Perini Corporation (NYSE: TPC), a leading civil and building construction company, today announced that its wholly owned subsidiary Perini Building Company – one of the largest builders of hospitality and casino projects in the nation – has changed its name to Tutor Perini Building Corp.
In addition to the name change, Tutor Perini Building Corp. has combined forces with Keating Building Company, also a wholly owned subsidiary of Tutor Perini Corporation. Together, the two companies have offices in Las Vegas, Phoenix, Philadelphia and New York.
“Consolidating our Eastern and Western resources strengthens our client services nationwide. The ability to collaborate on projects is a tremendous advantage for our clients and further strengthens our capacity to deliver complex projects on time and on budget,” said Craig Shaw, president and CEO of Tutor Perini Building Corp.
General building companies under the Tutor Perini Corporation umbrella, referred to as Tutor Perini Building Group, include Tutor Perini Building Corp., Anderson Companies, James A. Cummings, Inc., and Rudolph and Sletten, Inc.About Tutor Perini Corporation Tutor Perini Corporation is a leading civil and building construction company offering diversified general contracting and design/build services to private clients and public agencies throughout the world. We have provided construction services since 1894 and have established a strong reputation within our markets by executing large complex projects on time and within budget while adhering to strict quality control measures. Tutor Perini Corporation website: http://www.tutorperini.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV