- Net sales increased 11.6%, or $31.4 million to $302.3 million;
- Comparable store sales increased by 5% for the full fiscal year;
- Gross profit margin improved by 114 basis points over the prior year; and
- The net income for the fiscal year improved by $8.0 million, or $0.70 per share, to net income of $0.2 million, or $0.02 per share, from a net loss of $7.7 million, or $0.68 per share, in the prior fiscal year. Excluding $2.1 million of post-employment benefit charges associated with the departure of the Company’s former Chief Executive Officer at the end of fiscal 2012, net income was $2.3 million or $0.21 per share.
Birks & Mayors Reports Improved Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.