- Net sales increased 11.6%, or $31.4 million to $302.3 million;
- Comparable store sales increased by 5% for the full fiscal year;
- Gross profit margin improved by 114 basis points over the prior year; and
- The net income for the fiscal year improved by $8.0 million, or $0.70 per share, to net income of $0.2 million, or $0.02 per share, from a net loss of $7.7 million, or $0.68 per share, in the prior fiscal year. Excluding $2.1 million of post-employment benefit charges associated with the departure of the Company’s former Chief Executive Officer at the end of fiscal 2012, net income was $2.3 million or $0.21 per share.
Birks & Mayors Reports Improved Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.