- Net sales increased 11.6%, or $31.4 million to $302.3 million;
- Comparable store sales increased by 5% for the full fiscal year;
- Gross profit margin improved by 114 basis points over the prior year; and
- The net income for the fiscal year improved by $8.0 million, or $0.70 per share, to net income of $0.2 million, or $0.02 per share, from a net loss of $7.7 million, or $0.68 per share, in the prior fiscal year. Excluding $2.1 million of post-employment benefit charges associated with the departure of the Company’s former Chief Executive Officer at the end of fiscal 2012, net income was $2.3 million or $0.21 per share.
Birks & Mayors Reports Improved Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.