NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- PartnerRe (NYSE:PRE) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $74.81, above its previous 52-week high of $74.75 with 508,959 shares traded as of 3:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 502,100 shares over the past 30 days. PartnerRe has a market cap of $4.71 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 13.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. PartnerRe Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides reinsurance services worldwide. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.3, equal to the average insurance industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about PRE
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV