Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: NECB) today announced that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.03 per common share. The dividend will be paid on or about August 1, 2012 to stockholders of record as of the close of business on July 9, 2012, including Northeast Community Bancorp, MHC, the majority stockholder of the Northeast Community Bancorp.
Northeast Community Bancorp, MHC, has determined not to waive receipt of this quarterly dividend as it has done in prior years.
Northeast Community Bancorp, Inc. is the holding company for Northeast
Community Bank. Northeast Community Bank is a federally chartered
savings bank that operates four full-service branches in New York and
three full-service branches in Danvers, Plymouth and Framingham,
Massachusetts and loan production offices in Danvers, Massachusetts and
White Plains, New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV