CLEVELAND, June 28, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Associated Estates Realty Corporation (NYSE, NASDAQ: AEC) announced today that the Company's second quarter 2012 earnings are scheduled for release after the market closes on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. Promptly following the news wire release, the earnings announcement and supplemental fact booklet will be available on the "Investors" section of the Company's website or by clicking this link to the Company's quarterly results.
A conference call to discuss the results will be held at 2:00 p.m. Eastern, on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. To participate in the call:
Via telephone: The dial-in number is 800-860-2442, and the passcode is "Estates." The conference call playback will be available through August 8, 2012. The dial-in number for the call playback is 1-877-344-7529 and the conference number to reference is 10015722.
Via the Internet (listen only): Access the "Investors" section of the Company's website at AssociatedEstates.com. Please log on at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time, in order to register, download, and install any necessary audio software. The webcast will be archived for 90 days.Associated Estates is a real estate investment trust ("REIT") and is a member of the Russell 2000 and the MSCI US REIT Indices. The Company is headquartered in Richmond Heights, Ohio. Associated Estates' portfolio consists of 50 properties containing 13,163 units located in ten states. For more information about the Company, please visit its website at AssociatedEstates.com. For more information, please contact: Jeremy Goldberg(216) 797-8715 SOURCE Associated Estates Realty Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV