- 73 percent have little or no knowledge of how SIGs work
- 40 percent of all small business decision-makers polled don’t realize SIG members are financially responsible for each of the other member company claims
- 39 percent of current and former SIG members don’t realize they are responsible for claims of each of the other member companies
- 31 percent believe saving money on annual premiums outweighs the financial risk of a SIG failure
- 25 percent incorrectly believe that their claim liability ceases when they leave a SIG
EMPLOYERS® Small Business Poll Finds Majority Have Little Or No Knowledge Of How Self-Insured Groups Work; Unaware Of Failures And Assessments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.