- 73 percent have little or no knowledge of how SIGs work
- 40 percent of all small business decision-makers polled don’t realize SIG members are financially responsible for each of the other member company claims
- 39 percent of current and former SIG members don’t realize they are responsible for claims of each of the other member companies
- 31 percent believe saving money on annual premiums outweighs the financial risk of a SIG failure
- 25 percent incorrectly believe that their claim liability ceases when they leave a SIG
EMPLOYERS® Small Business Poll Finds Majority Have Little Or No Knowledge Of How Self-Insured Groups Work; Unaware Of Failures And Assessments
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.